METGALEX Janiak Sp.J.
Metgalex Janiak Sp. J. is a company with over 60 years of history. We are a metalworking company. We provide CNC turning and milling, stamping, welding, laser cutting and bending services. The implemented ISO quality system guarantees the highest quality of products.
News and information
Construction of a new production hall
We have started the construction of modern production facilities
We are monitoring the progress of construction works
Precise CNC machining robot
New hardware purchase - a precise CNC machining robot
We develop modern technologies
Metalworkingis our specialty
Metgalex GDPR information clause
On the basis of OJ EU L119 of 4.05.2016 we inform that:
1. The following company is the Administrator of your personal data:
ul. Akacjowa 11
2. Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of contracts, contracts for specific work, mandate contracts, deliveries - pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016,
- financial and accounting purposes resulting from legal regulations, among them tax regulations, including article 74 of the Accounting Act, pursuant to article 6(1)(c) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016,
- debt collection, business planning and offer presentation, article 6(1)(f) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016,
- marketing (if consent is given),
- verification of the customer's payment credibility based on information from economic information bureaus or contained in the Administrator's database pursuant to article 6(1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27.04.2016.
3. The recipients of your personal data will be:
- entities involved in the execution of the order (shipping companies),
- accounting office,
- debt collection companies,
- legal firms,
- external IT services providers.
4. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years or based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator (data is processed until the termination of processing for business planning purposes), and in the case of consent - until such consent is terminated.
5. You have the right to request from the Administrator to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide it may result in the impossibility of concluding a contract.
8. For detailed information, please contact us at: